Saturday, December 11, 2010

Creature of Habit

I eat the same thing every day. I like eating the same thing everyday; I am a creature of habit. Because I work night shift I don't wake up until 6 p.m. At this time I will eat an apple and banana then at around 10:00 I will eat a bowl of mixed vegetable that I have microwaved for 5 minutes. It contains peas, carrots, corn, string beans and edamame. This is the best mixed vegetable bag I have ever had because it has edamame in it. Usually I hate Canadian Superstore because I feel they get they're produce from radioactive fields. The produce tastes like it has been held in a refrigerator for 1 year, then left in an above room temperature storage cellular for a week, so that it has almost gone bad and then as they are transporting it the shelves they all drop on the floor so they are bruised and disgusting when I go to buy them. They also sell blueberries with seeds in them, i didn't even know blueberries had seeds. Anyways this mixed vegetable bag is the only good thing about canadian superstore. Well when I eat my mixed vegetables I put in pad thai sauce, spring roll sauce, hot sauce, pepper, chili powder, and seasoning salt. I eat this every single day almost. The other day after I had prepared my food with all my sauces, I dumped a can of coke zero in it. I don't know why I did that and after I had dumped half the can into the bowl of vegetables I realized what I had done. I then had to take the bowl of vegetables put them in the strainer and rinsed them off and continued to eat them. Which reminds me, I was cutting onions on a cutting board and I guess I did not wash the cutting board well enough so when I cut the apple on the cutting board the apple then tasted like onion. Last apple in the fridge and it was covered in onion juice; I ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment