- Never desert a comrade in need, in danger or in trouble.
- Never withdraw allegiance once granted.
- Never desert a group to which you owe your support.
- Never disparage yourself or minimize your strength of power.
- Never need praise, approval or sympathy.
- Never compromise with your own reality.
- Never permit your affinity to be alloyed.
- Do not give or receive communication unless you yourself desire it.
- Your self-determinism and your honor are more important than your immediate life.
- Your integrity to yourself is more important than your body.
- Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you can make your tomorrow.
- Never fear to hurt another in a just cause.
- Don't desire to be liked or admired.
- Be your own adviser, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions.
- Be true to your own goals.
My main issue with Scientology is the fact that is speaks to being who you are above all things but yet is tries to force itself into a religious category only to gain support and a following of masses that all live be the same rules? Doesn't sound very individualized to me.
I judge no one based on religion and these are merely my feelings regarding Scientology. I am no religious scholar and have no real idea what religion is "right" or the end all be all.
So in conclusion Scientology is a cover for what most people say help better their lives, but they have tried to take it as their own and govern it. Being true to yourself and being a good person is hardly a religion and shouldn't be treated as such, all though I guess any set of beliefs is a religion but seeing as being true to yourself may conflict with one or more of the rules above, it then makes Scientology the biggest Hypocrite of all religions.